Western Woodcut Printmaking Kit
An introductory kit for the curious printmaker who wants to explore relief printmaking with quality supplies. Includes sharp, Japanese-made tools that make carving Shina plywood a breeze and soap & water cleanup ink that rolls out smoothly and evenly on the block. Packed into McClain's Lightweight Tote.
- 4.5mm Sankaku To (v-gouge)
- 6.0mm Maru To (u-gouge)
- Cow Hide Honing Block and Compound
- 2 - 3/8" 6"x8" Shina Blocks
- Caligo Safe Wash Relief Ink, 150ml tube of Black
- 11cm Medium Standard Baren
- Camellia Oil
- 4" Speedball Brayer
- 8 sheets of 9x12 Bamboo paper
- Complete instructions
If bought individually: $134.60.
*Currently out of stock. More should arrive in July/August, 2022. If you order one of these kits, it will be placed on backorder and shipped as soon as possible. You will not be charged until we ship it and there is no additional shipping charged on backorders shipped within the U.S. Thank you for your patience.