Moku Hanga Printing Kit
This kit includes the supplies needed to print multiple color blocks using the Japanese method, packed into McClain's Lightweight Tote.
- 15mm Namisei Hira To (Kento registration chisel)
- 3cm Large Standard Baren
- Camellia Oil
- 100gm Nori (rice paste)
- 2oz Bokuju (black ink)
- Holbein Paste Pigments, three Primary Colors: Napthol Red Deep, Ultramarine Blue, Hansa Yellow
- 15mm Surikomi Bake (printing brush)
- 18mm Surikomi Bake (printing brush)
- #15 small, flat Steiner Mixing Brush
- 2oz SavvySoap Hand and Brush Cleaner
- 3 sheets of 9"x12" Shin Torinoko ,White
- 3 sheets of 9"x12" Nishinouchi, Natural
- Moku Hanga Primer by Robert McClain
There is a 15% discount on the Kit: the regular price for everything separately would be $200.31.
*15.0mm Namisei Hira To (chisel) is currently out of stock. More should arrive in April/May 2023. If you order one of these Sets, the 15.0mm Hira To will be placed on backorder and shipped as soon as possible. No additional shipping is charged on backorders shipped within the U.S. Thank you for your patience.